X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get My App Monitered By Insight

I've started up my TC Server Developer Edition that comes with STS, and then dropped my application WAR into the TC Server webapps folder. I can see from the logs that my app is deployed. My app comes up when I try to hit the URL, and all functionality works.

My question is why is my app not being monitored when I access the Insight Dashboard? Is there something special I need to do to enable?

Originally posted by jzcfk9 View Post
    I've started up my TC Server Developer Edition that comes with STS, and then dropped my application WAR into the TC Server webapps folder. I can see from the logs that my app is deployed. My app comes up when I try to hit the URL, and all functionality works.

My question is why is my app not being monitored when I access the Insight Dashboard? Is there something special I need to do to enable?

You need to enable Insight from within STS. Double click on the tc Server listed in the Servers tab inside STS. When the configuration tab opens, you will see the Spring Insight section on the right-hand side. Select "Enable gathering of metrics" and restart the tc Server instance.

Comment

That did the trick. Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
      X