Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
AMS tcServer error: Unable to load settings because the server is using an untusted S Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS tcServer error: Unable to load settings because the server is using an untusted S

We are evaluating tcServer as a replacement to JBoss 4.2. However, when I try to look at the Server Configuration for our tcServer server instance on AMS, I get the following error:
    Code:
    Unable to load settings because the server is using an untusted SSL certificate. Please check the documentation for more information.
    I am guessing I need to create a truststore and put the tcServer's certificate in there, but I am not sure where to do it. Can someone reference me to the appropriate doc(s) that can take care of this problem?

And further docs?

Can anyone point me to a better installation doc than this one?

I would like to finish porting out application over, but we need to evaluate the ASM functionality to control and configure the tcServer.

Comment

Here is some additional documentation for AMS.

http://static.springsource.com/proje...mentation.html

-Jason

Comment

You are correct that the server's certificate needs to be added to the trust store. The Server Configuration section uses the same web services internally that the remote scripting client uses. When using the AMS admin console over SSL, the web services are also invoked securely.

By default, a self signed certificate is used, and is not in the Java trust store. For evaluation purposes, you can add the self signed certificate to the trust store. In production, however, we recommend the self signed certificate be replaced.

Comment

The documentation link you are looking for is:
          http://static.springsource.com/proje...admamsssl.html

Comment

Working...
          X