X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tcserver developer eats all ram

hi, I have uploaded tecserver developer into my hosting is a vps with 768 ram, and I could see a message that it could not allocate memory.

there is any option to get tcserver eats not so ram?

I have to use default tomcat, it crash my hosting when I try to see insight.
    Bad luck it was what I was searching.

Comment

depending on what OS, but assuming your VPS is a linux system, check the JVM options in the file bin/setenv.sh

On windows, running as a service, same options are in conf/wrapper.conf

Comment

ok, I will try it downloading ram.

Comment

Originally posted by fhanik View Post
          depending on what OS, but assuming your VPS is a linux system, check the JVM options in the file bin/setenv.sh

On windows, running as a service, same options are in conf/wrapper.conf
          I tried it, but it has some strange behaviors, I will try more, and then, I will decide.

thanks, now it doesn't crash.

Comment

well after trying it, I am happiest, I have configured some parameters, and it works fine.

I only have one question, what do I have to do to get endpoints for my application? I can see it for insight, but not for my app.

Comment

Originally posted by duardito View Post
              well after trying it, I am happiest, I have configured some parameters, and it works fine.

I only have one question, what do I have to do to get endpoints for my application? I can see it for insight, but not for my app.
              To see Insight endpoints, you must be using SpringMVC controllers (annotated with @Controller). The next release of Insight does not impose this limitation, and allows endpoints to be declared with your own annotation or other plugins.

Comment

ok, so I will wait next release.

any release date?

Comment

Spring Insight will be GA and released with tc Server Spring Edition in Q1 of 2010

Comment

Working...
                  X