Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tc server crashes perodically

Hello TC Forum,
    As you can indicate, this is my first thread to this forum, pls. be patient with me...

Let me start right now with the essientials:

First let me introduce our environment:

We have a huge vmware installation within an IBM blade center(s).
    Effected systems run SLES 11 SP2 with HAE extensions (its acluster with 2 nodes and LVS ldirector with one "virtual IP to the outside)

With this configuration we run a ERP system, based on Springsource TC Server(s) ,several java based modules are building the ERP , backend is a remote Oracle DB Server.

Now the Problem:

Since some weeks we are confrontated with tc crashes, absolute independent from systemload , access time and so on, crashes happens absolute randomly. In the crash logs under /opt/oracle/hs_err.pidxxx.log I always see the following
    entry

------# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007fe14009d2fd, pid=4409, tid=140605429188368
    #
    # JRE version: 6.0_37-b06
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (20.12-b01 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic fram
    # C [libfontmanager.so+0x422fd] Java_sun_font_FileFont_freeScaler+0x8d
    -----------
    Believe me, I googled lots of hours , may say days about that problem and messages, what I found didnt really help, there where messages about the deletion of the io.temp by cronjobs, update in java versions and so on...

Actually I dont know how to proceed as I`m not a Java guru , any hints are exreamly welcome

Thanks in Advance !!
Working...
X