X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tc server Maven Dependency errors?

Hi everyone, I have a Maven project which I have been running for about 6 months in STS with no issues. But on Monday morning, yesterday, I opened my workspace and was not able to get it compiled again. The error I'm getting apparently is related to STS not seeing Maven Dependency in WEB-INF/lib. This error is:
    SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner

So the cure for is to add Maven Dependencies. And so when I do that (project -> Properties -> Deployment Assembly -> Add -> Java Build Path -> Maven Dependencies) and click Apply And OK, I attempt to "Start the Server"/build again. But this time I get a different build error which is a lot more verbose, the error:

---------------------------------------------------
    2012-11-27 13:29:13,670 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.authentication.Provi derManager#0': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.security.config.authentication .AuthenticationManagerFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'parent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.authenticationManage r': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'proscmAuthenticationProvider' while setting bean property 'providers' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanCl assException: Cannot find class [com.proscm.resources.ProscmAuthenticationProvider] for bean with name 'proscmAuthenticationProvider' defined in file [C:\Users\liliyaw\Desktop\springsource\vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.7.0.RELEASE\spring-insight-instance\wtpwebapps\proscm\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\spring\applicationContext-security.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.proscm.resources.ProscmAuthenticationProvider
    -------------------------------------------------------
    So the file applicationContext-security.xml did not change. File resources.ProscmAuthenticationProvider does exist. What can be done? Am I missing something? I have been looking at this for 2 days, please help if you can.
Working...
X