X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add -javaagent?

I'm quite sure I'm just making a very stupid mistake, but I just can't figure it out.

I am writing/testing some hibernate entity objects. Running in local JUnit tests, they are fine. When deploying to tcserver they don't return data. They don't error, just no data. I have modified the context.xml file as:

Code:
    <Context docBase="C:\Program Files\springsource\vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.6.1.RELEASE\BaseInstance_MSL\wtpwebapps\msl-and-mars-services" 
             path="/msl-and-mars-services" reloadable="true" source="org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:msl-and-mars-services">
      <Loader
            loaderClass="org.springframework.instrument.classloading.tomcat.TomcatInstrumentableClassLoader"
             useSystemClassLoaderAsParent="false" />
    </Context>
    I have modified the entity manager factory as:
    Code:
    	<bean id="myEntityManagerFactory"
    		class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean"
    		p:dataSource-ref="marsDS">
    		<property name="jpaVendorAdapter" ref="jpaVendorAdapter" />
    		<property name="persistenceUnitManager" ref="persistenceUnitManager"/>
    		<property name="persistenceUnitName" value="myDS"/>
    		<property name="loadTimeWeaver">
    			<bean class="org.springframework.instrument.classloading.ReflectiveLoadTimeWeaver"/>
    		</property>
    	</bean>
    And I'm trying to modify the -javaagent:/path/to/spring-agent.jar. I can't figure out how to do this, or if it current set and something else is wrong.
    First, I tried to set it in the tc Server > Launch configuration > Arguments > VM Arguments. This must not be the right place because when I save and go back to look at the settings they aren't there anymore. I've tried modifying the catalina.bat file in "C:\Program Files\springsource\vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.6.1.RELEASE\tomcat-6.0.33.A.RELEASE\bin", but I don't even know if that file is being used to start the server.

Dumb question, I know, but where do I specify this setting?
Working...
X