Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
issue in accessing two different webflows from same browser window Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue in accessing two different webflows from same browser window

Hi,

We are using two webflows(consider it as webflow1 and webflow2 ) in our project.
    I am opening a new browser window to access webflow1. In the same browser i am opening another tab to access webflow2.
    I am clicking button in webflow1 which will take the weblfow1 from state1 to state2.
    Immediately i am clicking another button in webflow2 which will take the webflow2 from state3 to state4

This time one of the flow is breaking becauuse of SnapshotNotFoundException in SimpleFlowExecutionSnapshotGroup.getSnapshot(id) method.

When i debugged the code,i have observed the following pattern,
    (i)For both webflow1 and webflow2, current and next snapshotsId (consider 1,2) are added to snapshotsIds list in SimpleFlowExecutionSnapshotGroup.
    snapshotsIds = {1,2} for webflow1,webflow2 in addSnapShot()
    (ii)But when it comes to the getSnapshot() method, the new snapshotId is missing for one of the flows.
    snapshotsIds = {1} for webflow1 snapshotsIds = {1,2} for webflow2
    OR
    snapshotsIds = {1} for webflow2 snapshotsIds = {1,2} for webflow1

and i am getting SnapshotNotFoundException in getSnapShot method.
    removeSnapshot() method is not at all invoked. I am not sure how the new snapShot is automatically getting removed. I am using spring-webflow 2.0.8 version.
    Last edited by webflow; Apr 1st, 2011, 02:35 AM.
Working...
X