Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _eventId in url with webflow

Hi,

I have two problem with webflow.

The first, I try to use parameter in url with webflow. I am able to receive the parameter but when the page is reloaded, the parameters are still here. (I use this url with an ajax request)
    It's my link :
    Code:
    <a id="${beneficiaire.login}" href="${flowExecutionUrl}&_eventId=delpers&idpers=${beneficiaire.login}">supprimer</a>
    the transition :
    Code:
    <transition on="delpers">
        <evaluate expression="demande.removeBeneficiaire(requestParameters.idpers)"/>
        <render fragments="part1"/>
    </transition>
    It's a problem because when I try to submit a form (in the same page), the _eventId is still here and it's not the good transition. How can I resolve that ?

My second problem is with javascript decoration :
    I use this code I want to reload all the fragment and not just the form. If I remove the formId parameter, it don't work, i have a javascript error :
    _285.url is undefined.
    Code:
    Spring.addDecoration(new Spring.AjaxEventDecoration({
    		elementId: '${beneficiaire.login}',
    		event: "onclick",
    		formId:"formbenef",
    		params: { fragments: "part1" }
    	}));
    thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by guillaumeg69 View Post
    The first, I try to use parameter in url with webflow. I am able to receive the parameter but when the page is reloaded, the parameters are still here. (I use this url with an ajax request)
    You need to verify if your server-side code returns the right HTML markup - that you can do with Firebug for example on the Net tab; also check if the right parts of the client-side DOM are updated correctly - for example the top-level element(s) in the markup returned by the server should match to the some element(s) on the page by id.

Originally posted by guillaumeg69 View Post
    Hi,
    My second problem is with javascript decoration :
    I use this code I want to reload all the fragment and not just the form. If I remove the formId parameter, it don't work, i have a javascript error :
    _285.url is undefined.
    Are you trying to submit the form or just send an Ajax request? Normally formId is used when decorating a form button in order to submit the contents of the form along with the request.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossen Stoyanchev View Post
      You need to verify if your server-side code returns the right HTML markup - that you can do with Firebug for example on the Net tab; also check if the right parts of the client-side DOM are updated correctly - for example the top-level element(s) in the markup returned by the server should match to the some element(s) on the page by id.
      Yes, I have the right html page, and it's updated. But I don't want to keep the parameters in the url.

Originally posted by Rossen Stoyanchev View Post
      Are you trying to submit the form or just send an Ajax request? Normally formId is used when decorating a form button in order to submit the contents of the form along with the request.
      I want to submit a form and reload all the fragment for refresh other text informations. I can also put this informations inside the form but it's less convenient.
      Sorry for my english...

Comment

Working...
      X