Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serializing array exception

I'm using webflow 2.0.8 and Tomcat 6.

There is problem with serialization double two dimensional array in bean that is defined as variable in flow.xml.

e.g. flow.xml:

<var name="bean"
    class="web.gui.Bean" />

public class Bean implements serializable{
    double[][] dataArray = new double[5][5];

There is problem with combination webflow 2.0.8 and Tomcat 6, but with Tomcat 7 that's working.

Any idea how to solve this? Thank you.

Deserialize exception:

Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.s napshot.SnapshotUnmarshalException: ClassNotFoundException thrown deserializing the flow execution stored in this snapshot -- This should not happen! Make sure there are no classloader issues. For example, perhaps the Web Flow system is being loaded by a classloader that is a parent of the classloader loading application classes?
    at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.s napshot.SerializedFlowExecutionSnapshot.unmarshal(
    at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.s napshot.SerializedFlowExecutionSnapshotFactory.res toreExecution(SerializedFlowExecutionSnapshotFacto
    ... 61 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [[D
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadC lass(

Swf 2.2.1?

I had a bunch of strange errors disappear as I upgraded to SWF 2.2.1. Perhaps worth trying at least.
    Main reason in my case most likely being I use Spring Framework and Spring MVC version 3.