Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serializing array exception

Hello,

I'm using webflow 2.0.8 and Tomcat 6.

There is problem with serialization double two dimensional array in bean that is defined as variable in flow.xml.

e.g. flow.xml:

<var name="bean"
    class="web.gui.Bean" />

Bean.java:

public class Bean implements serializable{
    double[][] dataArray = new double[5][5];
    }

There is problem with combination webflow 2.0.8 and Tomcat 6, but with Tomcat 7 that's working.

Any idea how to solve this? Thank you.

Deserialize exception:

Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.s napshot.SnapshotUnmarshalException: ClassNotFoundException thrown deserializing the flow execution stored in this snapshot -- This should not happen! Make sure there are no classloader issues. For example, perhaps the Web Flow system is being loaded by a classloader that is a parent of the classloader loading application classes?
    at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.s napshot.SerializedFlowExecutionSnapshot.unmarshal( SerializedFlowExecutionSnapshot.java:104)
    at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.s napshot.SerializedFlowExecutionSnapshotFactory.res toreExecution(SerializedFlowExecutionSnapshotFacto ry.java:80)
    ... 61 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [[D
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadC lass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)

Swf 2.2.1?

I had a bunch of strange errors disappear as I upgraded to SWF 2.2.1. Perhaps worth trying at least.
    Main reason in my case most likely being I use Spring Framework and Spring MVC version 3.

Comment

Working...
    X