Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebFlow and MVC in one time.

Hello.

How can i get the next. I need that the simple www.site.com/test.html is binding to the WEB-INF/views/test.xhtml and www.site.com/portal/test.html is binding to the webflow WEB-INF/flows/. But it's dont work.

Here is my config:
    Code:
    <

servlet>
    <servlet-name>asgePortalDispatcher</servlet-name> <servlet-class>org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet</servlet-class> <init-param> <param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name> <param-value>WEB-INF/spring/spring-kernel-web.xml</param-value> </init-param> <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup> </servlet> <servlet-mapping> <servlet-name>asgePortalDispatcher</servlet-name> <url-pattern>*.html</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping> <servlet-mapping> <servlet-name>asgePortalDispatcher</servlet-name> <url-pattern>/portal/*.html</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

Code:
    < beanclass="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.UrlBasedViewResolver"> <propertyname="order"value="1"/> <propertyname="viewClass"value="org.springframework.faces.mvc.JsfView"/> <propertyname="prefix"value="/WEB-INF/views/"/> <propertyname="suffix"value=".xhtml"/> </bean>
    <beanclass="org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandlerMapping"> <propertyname="order"value="3"/> <propertyname="flowRegistry"ref="flowRegistry"/> </bean>
    <!-- Dispatches requests mapped to flows to FlowHandler implementations --> <beanclass="org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandlerAdapter"> <propertyname="flowExecutor"ref="flowExecutor"/> <!-- property name="ajaxHandler"> <bean class="org.springframework.faces.richfaces.RichFacesAjaxHandler"/>
    </property -->
    </bean>

Comment

Code:

<beanclass="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.UrlBasedViewResolver">

<propertyname="viewClass"value="org.springframework.faces.mvc.JsfView"/>

<propertyname="prefix"value="/WEB-INF/views/"/>

<propertyname="suffix"value=".xhtml"/>

</bean>
      Code:

<faces:resources/>
      <beanclass="org.springframework.faces.webflow.JsfFlowHandlerAdapter"> <propertyname="flowExecutor"ref="flowExecutor"/> </bean>
      <beanname="jsfResourceHandlerHack" class="org.springframework.faces.webflow.JsfResourceRequestHandler"/>
      <beanclass="org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.SimpleUrlHandlerMapping"> <propertyname="order"value="2"/> <propertyname="mappings"> <value> /rfRes/**=jsfResourceHandlerHack </value> </property> </bean>

What i'm doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
      X