X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWF Primefaces integration problems

From what I can see p:commandButton sends an Ajax request, Web Flow processes the request and attempts to transition to the next view state by sending this response back to the client:

Code:
    <p:commandButton id="proceed" value="Proceed" action="proceed" update="@form"  />
    This works on Firefox but no effect on IE. Setting ajax="false" on p:commandButton can be used as a temporary a workaround.

see: https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SWF-1426

has there been any resolution beyond making ajax=false and reposting the page (Uuugh!)

at the end of the JIRA it says "In summary all transitions work fine with SWF 2.3.0 SNAPSHOT, PrimeFaces 2.2.RC2."

But how to resolve all the dependencies etc...???

This looks like a big oversight, is there a new 2.3.0 release coming soon to fix ?

this is a major bug with IE8.

Please let me know what we can do to fix this so the ajax works.

p:commandButton action without ajax=&quot;false&quot;

It still doesnt work with SWF 2.3.0.RELEASE and PrimeFaces 2.2.1, even on Firefox.

Comment

I just tested with the booking-faces sample in the SWF 2.3.0 release on both Firefox and IE. It seems to work fine. I can press next on the booking details page and get server-side validations displayed within an Ajax request.

Comment

I agree it appears to be fixed in the current 2.3.0 for both browsers,... great!

Comment

Working...
        X