Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webflow with Primefaces Dialog window

Hello,

I have a (Primefaces) dialog window that I'm using within one of my webflow view-states. This dialog is opened with a button on the main page of the initial view state. In the dialog, there are two forms with a command button in each. The first form has a simple search input box, and the command button "Search" is responsible for sending the search keyword to the back-end and retrieving an object which is then supposed to be used to populate the second form (which is then submitted with the second "Save" button).

What is the best way to handle this situation with webflow? I want to be able to keep the dialog open until the Save button is pressed.

If I create an action state for the Search button, I have to have a transition which would presumably take me to the initial view-state, in which case the dialog is closed. The same thing happens if I have only one state (the initial one) and include an evaluation statement to call the search service upon the initiation of the Search command.

Thanks,

Tom
Working...
X