X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rossen, Thanks for the reply.

WebLogic Portal 10.3.2 uses Servlet Container 2.5, so TileView has the default value false for exposeForwardAttributes.

I have changed this as true through debug window and its rendering!

Issue 1: exposeForwardAttributes is private and no public setter! So I could not override!

Issue 2: When you render fragment, its consider as Ajax request comes with parameter ajaxSource. But in portlet rendering phase ajaxSource parameter is not available and loads whole page instead fragments.

So (ajaxHandler.isAjaxRequest(request, response)) (line:83) is false in AjaxTileView and rendering whole page. Is this fixed in any latest version?

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by spsaran View Post
      Issue 1: exposeForwardAttributes is private and no public setter! So I could not override!
      You can open a ticket in the Spring JIRA.

Issue 2: When you render fragment, its consider as Ajax request comes with parameter ajaxSource. But in portlet rendering phase ajaxSource parameter is not available and loads whole page instead fragments.
      Ajax requests are meant to be handled as event requests. That's the goal of this ticket:
      https://jira.springframework.org/browse/SWF-1415

Comment

The sample JSF/Webflow/Portlet in the distribution is not deployable to either Pluto or Liferay, this issue should not be resolved. Have any recent efforts been made to integrate with Myfaces portlet bridge (JSR-301).

Comment

Were you able to find any solution for this?

Since it is ServletAware, the ServletTilesRequestContext is initialized and used and its dispatch is,

Code:
              public void dispatch(String path) throws IOException {
                  if (response.isCommitted() || ServletUtil.isForceInclude(request)) {
                      include(path);
                  } else {
                      forward(path);
                  }
              }
          The dispatch method calls forward(path) when its portlet and its return empty content. I have set the forceInclude true in PortletFlowAjaxTilesView and include called. The include is working.

Then the issue in fragment rendering also. SpringJavascriptAjaxHandler checks isAjaxRequest based on ajaxSource request parameter. Since portlet is in rendering phase this parameter is not availble and failed to consider as Ajax request!

So Spring Webflow + Tiles in Portlet env is not working

Please let us know if we missed any configuration or need to do any custom coding to achieve this!

Note: I am using Spring 3.0.3 + Webflow 2.1.0 and Tiles 2.1.2 in WebLogic Portal 10.3.2 environment.

Were you able to find any solution for this? I am also facing the same problem with spring mvc portlet for liferay

Comment

Working...
          X