Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SWF (2.2.0.RELEASE) booking-faces demo missing javascript resources Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWF (2.2.0.RELEASE) booking-faces demo missing javascript resources

I have imported the SWF (2.2.0.RELEASE) booking-faces demo into STS and have started the project on the server.

I can access the web pages, but none of the widgets work i.e. sorting table columns, tooltip etc.

After viewing the console in firefox I can see lots of errors for Primefaces is not defined, jQuery is not defined.

Why are these js scripts missing?

They should be there assuming the PrimeFaces jar is in place. If you type one of the missing URLs in the browser do you see any output from the DispatcherServlet or does it come back with a 404? The requests should end up getting delegated to the JSF ResourceHandler implementation. You can put a break point there assuming they get there.

Comment

Sorry for the rather late reply and thanks for the advice. What had happened for reasons unknown is that the <faces:resources /> was missing.

I had downloaded and imported it straight into STS. Just one example of strangeness that STS has been playing on me. Grrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by bradskuse View Post
        Sorry for the rather late reply and thanks for the advice. What had happened for reasons unknown is that the <faces:resources /> was missing.

I had downloaded and imported it straight into STS. Just one example of strangeness that STS has been playing on me. Grrrr.
        Hi bradskuse,

i'm new at this and encountering same problem, how did you download <faces:resources /> and import it straight into sts /

Does anyone know how, where the links would be?

Thanks.

John.

Comment

I'm guessing he meant he imported the project into STS and somehow the faces:resource element was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossen Stoyanchev View Post
            I'm guessing he meant he imported the project into STS and somehow the faces:resource element was missing.
            Yes thats exactly what happened.

Comment

Working...
            X