Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring WebFlow + JSON

Hi all,

I'm working on a project that is using Spring Webflow and Spring MVC controllers.

The mvc controllers are being used for json requests, and webflow is being used to control the application flow between forms and pages. We have some pages with a spring-bound form and a yui datatable (using the json as the datasource).

What i'd like to know is if it is possible for spring webflow to handle json requests and return a json response? i would assume it would be able to handle the request via an event_id, but i'm not sure how it would handle the response.

I guess the issue that prompted this question is that the mvc controller doesn't have access to the flowscope, and I would like to know if there is an easy way to provide this access, or if the data has to be passed via the url to the json controller?

cheers.

I am also looking samething! Do u have solution now?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by serachley View Post
      What i'd like to know is if it is possible for spring webflow to handle json requests and return a json response? i would assume it would be able to handle the request via an event_id, but i'm not sure how it would handle the response.
      The MvcViewFactoryCreator (plugged in via FlowBuilderServices) can be configured with any Spring MVC ViewResolvers as mentioned in the JavaDoc for MvcViewFactoryCreator.

Comment

Hi Rossen,
        Thanks for the reply, But I could not find the approach. Can you elaborate more?
        I am using pure Webflow 2.1.0 in portlet evironment.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I am also not following the solution. Could you elaborate a little more?

Comment

Working...
          X