Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
binding list into checkboxes will reset to null if you add grid's paging func Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• binding list into checkboxes will reset to null if you add grid's paging func

i created grid with checkbox column and successfully bind..

however, when I added paging functionalities to my grid... the previously checked in the page1 will be reset (list object will reset to null) if you go to next page then back to page1..

i think this is very usual problem that might be resolved by other spring's fanatics..

please guide me on how to properly bind the list to checkbox with paging functionality...

thanks

i think, should be added to jira..

but still, if you have workaround.. please post it here also..

thanks

Comment

Based on the more detailed description in SWF-1239, have you tried using the Spring bind tag? It will be a more verbose but will give you more control to bind to specific elements of your list.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossen Stoyanchev View Post
        Based on the more detailed description in SWF-1239, have you tried using the Spring bind tag? It will be a more verbose but will give you more control to bind to specific elements of your list.
        i've never seen that in the documentation..

please share some examples that illustrate the binding of List<String> with paging.

thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by Rossen Stoyanchev View Post
          the problem is upon submit.. it will remove the previous checked items because it didn't found in the current grid.. then bind the newly checked items..

in other word, the previous state is not retain...

Comment

i think the thread title is confusing... please allow me to create new thread for this..

thanks

Comment

Hello,

I have a probleme since one month with bind dynamic list of checkbox with a value default/

I create a ListPermis<Permis> listPermis=LazyList.decorate( new ArrayList<Permis>()) in my controller and in my jsp :

<c:forEach items="${catEns}" var="cat" varStatus="idx" >
              <form:checkbox path="listPermis[${idx.index}].icatEns" value="${cat.icatEns}" label="${cat.lcatEns}" />
              </c:forEach>

It's correct but I want inialize one checkbox. So I add Permis in listPermis in my controller but the index index in foreach is not the same that the list...

Please help me

Comment

Working...
              X