Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flowRedirect used in endstate of a subflow

Hi,

I need to redirect to a new flow from a subflow, using this syntax in the subFlow :

<end-state id="dossierrecapbeneficiaire"
    view="flowRedirect:consulterundossierbeneficiaire-flow?reference=${flowScope.objetformulaire.lePensi onne.representantLegal.beneficiaire.reference}">

</end-state>

It doesn't work and I get an exception which says there is no transition for "dossierrecapbeneficiaire" in the subflow state of the parent flow.

Is there a way to end both subflow and parent flow from the endstate of a subFlow, redirecting to a new created flow ?

Thanks
    Wenceslas

Try leaving the end-state in the subflow without the redirect and instead do the redirect in the calling flow

SubFlow:
    Code:
    <end-state id="dossierrecapbeneficiaire"/>
    Calling Flow:
    Code:
    <subflow-state id="callSubFlow" subflow="thesubflowname">
      <transition on="dossierrecapbeneficiaire" to="dossierrecapbeneficiaire"/>
    </subflow>

<end-state id="dossierrecapbeneficiaire" view="flowRedirect:consulterundossierbeneficiaire-flow?reference=${flowScope.objetformulaire.lePensi onne.representantLegal.beneficiaire.reference}">
    </end-state>

Comment

Yes, philwebb has the right idea.

The "view" attribute of an end-state is ignored if it is within a subflow. Only in the top-level flow will an end-state's "view" attribute get evaluated.

Comment

Use of view-state instead of end-state

Thanks for your help, but I don't want to put in the root state any state related to a child flow.

I use a view-state instead of a end-state to do the redirection (It is not a perfect solution because the flow is not terminated and leave in the repository until the user session has reached the maximum of flow it can keep alive).

Wenceslas

Comment

I think that you can't use an end-state with redirect from a subflow. Syntax let do it, but doesn't work.
          As you say, using a view-state, the subFlow is not terminated and parent flow too. A solution could be return to the parent flow, using conversationScope to send a param from subflow to parent flow. Then, parent flow, process this param and transits to end-state with the flowRedirect instruction.

Comment

Working...
          X