X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with Integration of HDIV with WebFlow 2.0.9

Need help from a Web Flow or HDIV expert here. I am getting the error below:

ERROR org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter - Exception in the filter chain
    org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletExceptio n: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

ERROR org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter - Exception in the filter chain
    org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletExceptio n: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.hdiv.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandlerAdapterHDI V.sendRedirect(FlowHandlerAdapterHDIV.java:75)
    at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandle rAdapter.sendFlowExecutionRedirect(FlowHandlerAdap ter.java:372)
    at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandle rAdapter.handleFlowExecutionResult(FlowHandlerAdap ter.java:339)
    at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandle rAdapter.handle(FlowHandlerAdapter.java:184)

This is what I am trying to do:
    - I am currently working on integrating HDIV 2.0.4(an app security framework) with a web app that leverages the JSF 1.2 for UI presentation and Web Flow 2.0.9 for navigation and control.

- Whenever an http response is being sent back, I want to be able to intercept it and add an HDIV generated-token as parameter to its url and then redirect it back to the HTTP client.

- I would also automatically insert the flow-execution key and a token(random generated by HDIV) into the form when it is being rendered. They would be stored in a hidden input fields.

One of the things I had to do was to extend the FlowHanderAdapater class by overriding its 4 redirect methods and I believe that is where the error above is being generated from.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X