Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is possible to access the resourceBundle from JSP?

I just wondering if it is possible to access the resourceBundle from JSP file..

like the example from SWF2.0.8.RELEASE documentation.
    Code:
    <h:outputText value="#{resourceBundle.reservationConfirmation}" />
    Could you give me hints on how to implement the messages using the following:
    Spring Framework 2.5.6.SEC01
    Spring Webflow 2.0.8.RELEASE

thanks in advance.

So you're asking how to do this without JSF? The EL expression should still be available for you to use, I would think. You should be able to use it on its own, or with a c:out. You'll need to make sure you've got your resourceBundle (messages.properties) is in the same directory as the flow definition you're executing.

Comment

i see... the equivalent is cout... thanks a lot.. it helps me a lot..

You'll need to make sure you've got your resourceBundle (messages.properties) is in the same directory as the flow definition you're executing.
      regarding the above quoted reply..
      I didn't know that the resourceBundle of webflow is seeking the messages.properties same directory with the flow definition.. <- it is by default?

I set the my reloadableResourceBundle by the following:
      Code:
          <bean id="messageSource" class="org.springframework.context.support.ReloadableResourceBundleMessageSource">
          	<property name="basename" value="WEB-INF/classes/messages"/>
          	<property name="defaultEncoding" value="UTF-8"></property>
          </bean>
      can also smoothly integrate by the webflow?

Comment

Originally posted by InverseFalcon View Post
        So you're asking how to do this without JSF? The EL expression should still be available for you to use, I would think. You should be able to use it on its own, or with a c:out. You'll need to make sure you've got your resourceBundle (messages.properties) is in the same directory as the flow definition you're executing.
        I'm sure that my above settings (ReloadableResourceBundleMessageSource) is set properly..because I tried to checked it inside the validator class.. and I able to retrieve the EVV100001 code...

i've the below code but it returns nothing...
        Code:
        ${resourceBundle.EVV100001}
        <c:out value="${resourceBundle.EVV100001}"></c:out>
        messages.properties
        EVV100001=Select more data.

Comment

Working...
        X