Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portlet spring web flow and jsf and richfaces

Hello,
    I was using spring web flow in my web project, there was no problem at all.
    Now i want to use portlets, basic portlets no problems again.
    I intended to have a nicest user interface and i want to use richfaces components. Whatever i do impossible to have SWF+JSF+richfaces working in my portlet project, is it possble?
    At the moment i always have this trace:

Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.execution.FlowExecutio nException: Exception thrown in state 'main' of flow 'main'
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecut ionImpl.wrap(FlowExecutionImpl.java:569)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecut ionImpl.start(FlowExecutionImpl.java:226)
    at org.springframework.webflow.executor.FlowExecutorI mpl.launchExecution(FlowExecutorImpl.java:140)
    at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.portlet.FlowHandle rAdapter.startFlow(FlowHandlerAdapter.java:235)
    at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.portlet.FlowHandle rAdapter.startFlow(FlowHandlerAdapter.java:228)
    at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.portlet.FlowHandle rAdapter.handleRender(FlowHandlerAdapter.java:131)
    at org.springframework.web.portlet.DispatcherPortlet. doRenderService(DispatcherPortlet.java:811)
    at org.springframework.web.portlet.FrameworkPortlet.p rocessRequest(FrameworkPortlet.java:483)
    ... 63 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.pluto.container.impl.RenderResponseImpl cannot be cast to javax.servlet.ServletResponse
    at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.createResponse Writer(FaceletViewHandler.java:370)
    at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(Fac eletViewHandler.java:571)
    at org.springframework.faces.webflow.JsfView.render(J sfView.java:88)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.rende r(ViewState.java:282)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.doEnt er(ViewState.java:186)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(Sta te.java:194)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.start(Flow .java:535)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecut ionImpl.start(FlowExecutionImpl.java:364)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecut ionImpl.start(FlowExecutionImpl.java:222)
    ... 69 more

Whatever i do i cant have any helloworld portlet sample project working? Does it exists? I also tried the booking-portlet-faces also impossible to get it rendering anything.
    I use pluto 2.0, is it a problem?

I've read some problems with jars...

The big part of my pom: http://pastebin.com/f31948230

I'am stuck on this since a period, any help apreciate...

Thanks all.

Any link to a downloadable functional portlet (out of the box) using SWF, JSF would be apreciate too :-)
Working...
X