X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow Scoped Persistence Context

Hello, I am new in Spring Web Flow (not in Spring Framework), and in my new project, because of its complexity we are studying using Spring Web Flow. One of our requirements is to persist current state of the flow for each user, for example user can stop the current flow, goes to dinner and next day restart in the same place where it was.

Reading documentation I have read that:

"To support saving and restarting the progress of a flow over an extended period of time, a durable store for flow state must be used. If a save and restart capability is not required, standard HTTP session-based storage of flow state is sufficient. In that case, session expiration or termination before commit could potentially result in changes being lost. "

That's exactly what I want, but I cannot find any example or how to implement that. For what I have investigated, the responsible for managing session conversations is a class called
    Code:
    org.springframework.webflow.conversation.impl.SessionBindingConversationManager
    Looking in javadoc I have seen that common contract is an interface called ConversationManager, and no "PersistenceBindingConversationManager" exists. Now I am wondering if I 'm not looking atright classes, or simply I must implement my own "PersistenceBindingConversationManager".

Thank you very much for your help.

Alex.
Working...
X