Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
after returning MVV object from onSubmit form is getting submitted for infinite tym Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after returning MVV object from onSubmit form is getting submitted for infinite tym

Hi Guys,
    I have encountered a different situation :

I am using simple for controller. and overriding onsubmit method.
    I need to invalidate the session in this method after some processing is done.
    I am using request.getSession().invalidate() for it.

Our application consist a filter mapped in web.xml. Purpose of this filter is to check if session is valid or not. If its invalid then it sends to corresponding page.

Continuing from point 1. When i invalidate the session and return modelandview object i get error as server trying to send the request which will never complete
    " Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

modelandview object is initialized by parameter getSuccessview

in URL i found request gets mapped below is the sniplet of it

FlotogoPortal/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/flotogo/user/register

Can i know why its happening and what can i do to avoid this.

Filter works fine when session gets invalidated with time and user clicks after the session got invalidated

Any suggestions on this. I tried passing null to mav, setting errorcode but still no success. I also tried by redirecting request forward and returning null

Please help
Working...
X