X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for REST-style URLs in 2.0

Does web-flow 2.0 provide support for initiating flows through requests made using REST-style URLs?

The "itemlist" example from 1.0.x example set shows how to use REST-Urls to specify the _flowId parameter and the handler that can be used to parse this parameter from the URL
    Code:
    org.springframework.webflow.executor.support.RequestPathFlowExecutorArgumentHandler
    . What's the 2.0.x equivalent for this handler? Also, I really like the idea of accessing parameter values from REST-style requests as expressed in this thread. Does anyone know if this is supported and can provide examples?
    Last edited by kbindiganavle; Jan 22nd, 2010, 08:55 AM. Reason: Add more sense to the question

About one year later, and the response is an ever-helpful resounding silence.

I'm going to take this as a "No, it's gone now. Please stop asking about it, sir. You're causing a scene. Please move along."

This sounds like it might have been a really useful feature, It seems weird that it just disappeared like some obnoxious rabble-rousing dissident.

And I, myself, am going to track down some old SWF v1.0 JARs and see if I can get it working, and if it's as useful as I'm imagining.

It wasn't moved or renamed... Why wasn't it just deprecated, instead of completely removed?

Comment

Working...
    X