Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring with DOJO - API

Hi all,

I'm currently looking into Ajaxifying my application and am looking to use SWF and specifically its Spring JS.

As I have progressed through the reference docs it has become clear that the documentation that on Spring JS is very short and doesn't seem to include any API on what can be achieved.

For instance the Javascript framework http://api.jquery.com has good reference API documentation.

I have seen in previous posts other members have begun to share examples as seen here:

http://forum.springsource.org/showth...ing+javascript

They are very useful and big appreciation to the writers but only show a variety of uses.

For example I am currently trying to style a popup dialog by specifying my own CSS id but cannot find out how and where to do this?

Code:
    Spring.addDecoration(new Spring.AjaxEventDecoration({
    							elementId : "deleteLink",
    							event : "onclick",
    							popup : true
    						}));
    The link simply fetches a tile definition and I would simply like override the Dojo id attribute but cannot because I don't know how. Also how would you go about closing the dialog(without clicking the 'X' button)?

These are some of the key features people may be looking for information on? Especially if they are comfortable using other frameworks such as jQuery.

Due to the lack of documentation I have previously been using jQuery and Spring as seen on my blog but I would much rather use Springs Ajax implementations to stick with the Spring framework

So I guess I'm asking if we could somehow write up an API or contribute to the Spring JS documentation to enhance peoples experience?

Does anyone from the Spring team have anything they would like to add?

Any forum members like to contribute to the discussion?

Hope I have not bored people, thanks all

Eggsy
Working...
X