Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirect after POST when going to end-state (SWF 1.0.5)

Hi,

I've noticed that I'm not seeing a redirect after POST where the result is a transition to an end-state. Either due to successful submission or due to an exception. The end-state in these cases would either be a confirmation view or a specialized error view.

I tried using the "redirect" flag with an end-state view attribute but it is ignored. From the docs, I see that one option is to use an externalRedirect flag. However, in the case of the specialized error views this wouldn't be much use as the view needs to access flow scope to give its detailed error message. Even in the case of a simple confirmation page, it would be nice to keep this all in the flow.

I was wondering if this could be achieved by, transitioning to a view-state in these cases instead of an end-state but have that view-state render (after a redirect of course) and then transition directly to an end-state instead of pausing to wait for user input as usual.

Is that possible? Or is there some other way to achieve this without resorting to externalRedirect?

Cheers,
    Derek
Working...
X