Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWF 1.0 and redirect problem

Hi all,
    I'm using Spring SWF 1.0 with CAS 3.3.3 to manage the login step in my secure application.

I adding personal logic to add other controls on the pwd in my application, so I added a view-state in login-flow with a redirect to my servlet/jsp.
    And it works: I view my change pwd jsp !!

The problem is when I have a submit in this jsp... I'd like it runs into myChangePwd application again but it returns to caller application (CAS) and I see my url like the content of service parameter:
    https://localhost:8443/cas/login?ser...angePwdServlet

Someone can understand the cause? It's possibile that it doesn't work because it doesn't match an end-state tag? The redirect action is only a temporary way out by the flow?

My original design is :
    My original application -> CAS (uses spring flow) -> My changePwd App -> CAS -> My Original application

Thank you in advance...

Antonella

Hi,

It's very important for me to understand if it's possibile call (with an external redirect) a different application (without spring ) that needs to make and manage submit actions in itself, without go back to the caller application (that use spring) after the first submit.

If it isn't possible I must choose a different solution ... in this case someone can suggest me one?

Thank you,

Antonella

Comment

Hi all,
      I solved my problem.... it depends from an error in my URL .... Infact I'm using context/servlet/nome_servlet .... where 'servlet' forced passage to the CAS application. ... without servlet it works... :-)

Bye,
      Antonella

Comment

Working...
      X