X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java based flow builders in SWF 2

Having decided that webflow is the right tool for our latest application I am rather dismayed to find that there appears to be no documentation, articles, or tutorials on dynamically building flows in Java in Webflow 2.

From the research I have done it appears the api has significantly changed between 1 and 2 and a number of users are asking for information on this but with no response.

We need dynamicly generated flows for our generic application. I have spend a great deal of time looking into this and I am afraid that unless I can get somewhere very soon I will be forced to drop webflow and try something different.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

There is no response because you cannot (or at least easily and without recreating parts of web flow) create a flow from java in SWF 2. It has been dropped for the time being and will probably reappear in SWF 3.

Comment

Thanks for the info

I appreciate the quick response.

However I am also annoyed that this is not clearly stated somewhere in the documentation. I have wasted a considerable amount of time with webflow thinking this was possible after finding webflow 1 examples.

Comment

Working...
      X