Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoClassDefFoundError: ParserException???

Greeting!

I am getting the following exception after I replace SWF preview releas 3 with the latest snapshot from cvs.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'personNewFrontController' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/commerce-webflow-context.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not instantiate class [org.springframework.webflow.mvc.FlowController]; constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/binding/expression/ParserException

I have included spring-webflow-support in my classpath (Which includes ParserException), therefore this exception should not be occurring.

Any ideas?

You need spring-binding.jar.

Make sure to note that ivy.xml file for an exact list of dependencies.

FWIW, all libs needed at compile time + runtime get brought into "global" within the "lib" directory when you build the project (e.g when you run 'ant dist') So just checkout what gets pulled in there, or import spring-webflow as an eclipse project and review the classpath libs there.

Comment

Thanks Keith, I got it working.

Comment

Working...
      X