Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get the flowloader sample application working

Hi all,

I'm messing around with PR3 and I'm having a bit of trouble getting the flowloader sample application running correctly. At first, it wasn't working at all when I clicked on any of the links or buttons on the sampleA page, but then i realised that I didn't have the OGNL library in my classpath. After downloading and including it, everything except for the launching of sampleB as a sub-flow works. When launching sampleB as a sub-flow of sampleA, I get the following stack trace:

Code:
    org.springframework.binding.expression.EvaluationException: ognl.NoSuchPropertyException: org.springframework.web.flow.execution.impl.StateContextImpl.input
    	org.springframework.binding.expression.support.OgnlExpressionEvaluator.evaluate(OgnlExpressionEvaluator.java:32)
    	org.springframework.binding.support.Mapping.map(Mapping.java:91)
    	org.springframework.binding.support.ParameterizableAttributeMapper.map(ParameterizableAttributeMapper.java:174)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.support.ParameterizableFlowAttributeMapper.createSubflowInput(ParameterizableFlowAttributeMapper.java:218)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.SubflowState.createSubflowInput(SubflowState.java:224)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.SubflowState.doEnter(SubflowState.java:198)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.State.enter(State.java:164)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.Transition.execute(Transition.java:269)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.TransitionableState.onEvent(TransitionableState.java:202)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.execution.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.signalEvent(FlowExecutionImpl.java:317)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.execution.FlowExecutionManager.onEvent(FlowExecutionManager.java:289)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.execution.FlowExecutionManager.onEvent(FlowExecutionManager.java:245)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.execution.servlet.ServletFlowExecutionManager.handle(ServletFlowExecutionManager.java:77)
    	org.springframework.web.flow.mvc.FlowController.handleRequestInternal(FlowController.java:137)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:128)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:44)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:684)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:625)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.serviceWrapper(FrameworkServlet.java:386)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:346)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
    Have I missed something?

Geoff

Sorry, I meant "flowlauncher", not "flowloader".

Comment

Working...
    X