Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on xml output subflow-state definition (OgnlException)

Hello,

When my subflow ends, i need to write an attribute of a bean which is in the parent flow scope.
    Using a bean subclassing a ParametrizableAttribueMapper and referenced in the subflow state, i succeeded. Trying to do the same thing using only xml descriptions of the mapping i get an ognl exception.

Here the code for the mapper defined as a bean and referenced in the subflow state:
    Code:
    public void mapSubflowOutput(RequestContext rc) {
    		String ref=(String)rc.getSourceEvent().getParameter("refavis");
    		Scope parentScope=rc.getFlowContext().getActiveSession().getParent().getScope();
    		DemandeAdhesionMensualisation demande=(DemandeAdhesionMensualisation)parentScope.getAttribute("demandeadhesionmensualisation");
    		demande.getAvisimposition().setReference(ref);
    		super.mapSubflowOutput(rc);
    	}

public Map createSubflowInput(RequestContext rc) {

DemandeAdhesionMensualisation demande=(DemandeAdhesionMensualisation)rc.getFlowScope().getAttribute("demandeadhesionmensualisation");
    		String identifiant=demande.getAvisimposition().getContribuableparticulier().getIdentifiant();
    		rc.getRequestScope().setAttribute("identifiant",identifiant);
    		return super.createSubflowInput(rc);
    	}
    the "refavis" is received when the user clicks on a link in a subflow view

<a href="sub.flow?_flowExecutionId=0A&_eventId=select ion&refavis=666">Avis 666</a>

Here the xml that i tried to do the same thing:

Code:
    <attribute-mapper>
    			<input name="$&#123;demandeadhesionmensualisation.avisimposition.contribuableparticulier.identifiant&#125;" as="identifiant"/>
    			<output value="$&#123;sourceEvent.parameters.refavis&#125;" as="$&#123;demandeadhesionmensualisation.avisimposition.reference&#125;"/>
    		</attribute-mapper>

With this definition, i get an OgnlException for the output arguing that sourceEvent is null. (getProperty(null,parameters)) but the sourceEvent in the java code isn't null... bug ?

Thank you in advance.

Hmm... well, by xml you're defining your mapper in SPRING bean xml, not a subflow state of a webflow xml definition. Such usage from the webflow def will definitely read better....

Is "reference" a property in the subflow's flow scope? It looks to me like it's an event parameter.

I'm not sure what you're doing but if you're trying to map a 'reference' attribute in subflow scope to the parent it would look like:

<entry key="${flowScope.reference} value="demandeadhesionmensualisation.avisimpositio n.reference"/>

What a long name for a property! I hope you know what it means :-)

The entry value is the target path to the attribute value returned from the key expression. The key expression evaluates the flow request context if enclosed in an expression ${} placeholder, otherwise it operates on flow scope.

Comment

Are there any exceptions? Or is it just not mapping properly?

Erwin

Comment

the bean defined in spring xml is referenced in an attribute mapper of a sub flow state.
        The "reference" is a property of the subflow scope (posted by a form).
        The syntax you proposed (<entry key="${flowScope.reference} value="demandeadhesionmensualisation.avisimpositio n.reference"/>
        ) was logically and intuitively what i put in first but i get everytime an ognl exception. I tried also ${sourceEvent.parameters.reference} or ${lastEvent.parameters.reference} or ...
        so i tried with a java implementation of the attribute mapper to figure out if i could do the output mapping.

Your phrase "The key expression evaluates the flow request context if enclosed in an expression ${} placeholder, otherwise it operates on flow scope" should help me a lot, thanks for this comprehension tip, i will retry on monday.

Felicitations to clever people developping this great framework.Wish it long life.

Comment

I edited the description of my problem.
          To resume, if i put this xml definition in the attribute mapper subflow definition :
          <output value="${sourceEvent.parameters.refavis}" as="${demandeadhesionmensualisation.avisimposition .reference}"/>

the sourceEvent is null (ognl exception)

If i do the same thing with a ParameterizableFlowAttributeMapper, i am able to retrieve the parameter refavis from the requestContext.getSourceEvent()

Any idea ? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X