X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with running swf-booking-mvc example

I have deployed the SWF 2.0.6 booking-mvc example to Tomcat 6.0.18. It compiles fine in Eclipse. I believe I have resolved all the library dependencies. However, I am getting the following error when starting the app:

Code:
    SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
    org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'hotelsController' 
    defined in file [C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\booking-mvc\WEB-INF\classes\org\springframework\webflow\samples\booking\HotelsController.class]: 
    Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.springframework.webflow.samples.booking.BookingService]: : 
    Error creating bean with name 'bookingService': Injection of persistence methods failed; 
    nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: 
    Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/config/data-access-config.xml]: 
    Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: error trying to scan <jar-file>: 
    file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%206.0/webapps/booking-mvc/WEB-INF/classes/; 
    nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bookingService': 
    Injection of persistence methods failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' 
    defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/config/data-access-config.xml]: 
    Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: error trying to scan <jar-file>: 
    file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%206.0/webapps/booking-mvc/WEB-INF/classes/
    	at 
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:591)

...<snip>
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program%20Files\Apache%20Software%20Foundation\Tomcat%206.0\webapps\booking-mvc\WEB-INF\classes (The system cannot find the path specified)
    	at org.jboss.util.file.JarArchiveBrowser.<init>(JarArchiveBrowser.java:74)
    	at org.jboss.util.file.FileProtocolArchiveBrowserFactory.create(FileProtocolArchiveBrowserFactory.java:48)
    	at org.jboss.util.file.ArchiveBrowser.getBrowser(ArchiveBrowser.java:64)
    	at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.scanForClasses(Ejb3Configuration.java:626)
    	... 74 more
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program%20Files\Apache%20Software%20Foundation\Tomcat%206.0\webapps\booking-mvc\WEB-INF\classes (The system cannot find the path specified)
    	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
    	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at org.jboss.util.file.JarArchiveBrowser.<init>(JarArchiveBrowser.java:69)
    	... 77 more
    The path C:\Program%20Files\Apache%20Software%20Foundation\ Tomcat%206.0\webapps\booking-mvc\WEB-INF\classes exists, so something else is the problem.

What am I missing? Or is something in the wrong folder?
    Thanks for any help.

I'm also facing this issue few months ago. And since that never tried to run swf-booking-mvc demo app, only looked at the source codes and configuration.

I think this demo isn't the demo I wanted.

Comment

Hi,

I'm using tomcat 6.0.20, and I can't run it either.

In addition, the swf-booking-faces.war application also doesn't work!!

Any ideas?
      Regards

Comment

I did some search. I just had to add a
        jboss-archive-browsing.jar

Comment

Working...
        X