X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie requiring a bit of a SWF explanation

Hi I have been developing a fair few portlets for the Liferay portlet container and it has all been going very well.

At least until I wanted to start reusing controllers in flows which doesn't really work to well, but there was a solution to the problem "Webflow".

I have put together a simple example using a service to setup lists in a page, and then goto another page. All seems quite straight forward.

Then I wanted to take what I had been working on. in this case a AbstractWizardForm with about 4 pages and convert them to a flow.

2 hours later and an exhausted search engine I haven't been able to find any examples that actually have Controllers to perform operations on data collected. or how to use Validators, I've been through the example with a fine tooth comb and read the docs over and over, but can't seem to find a decent explanation.

Any help from anyone would be really useful.

Using Liferay 5
    Weblogic 10
    SWF 2

Thanx
    Last edited by ma_crice; Feb 27th, 2009, 10:19 AM.

Found the answer to this myself

Controllers don't exist in webflow like they do in portlet mvc. Instead you can just call any POJO with business logic, or use the Action interface. there is an example of this in another thread I posted here:

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=68200

Comment

Working...
    X