• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generate Javascript in table tag??

Hey.

I just wounder one thing. I have the following code:

Code:
    <table>
    <sf:clientTextValidator required="true" promptMessage="#{messages['message10']}" >
    							<h:inputText id="customerName" value="#{user.name}" maxlength="200"/>

</sf:clientTextValidator>
    </table>
    In the <head> of the file:

Code:
    <sf:includeStyles/>
    <sf:resourceGroup>
    <sf:resource path="/css-framework/css/tools.css"/> 
    </sf:resourceGroup> 
    When the site is up and running the following source code is generated in the table tag:
    Code:
    <td><script type="text/javascript" src="/resources/spring/Spring.js"></script><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/dijit/themes/tundra/tundra.css" /><script type="text/javascript" src="/resources/dojo/dojo.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/resources/spring/Spring-Dojo.js"></script><input id="buy:customerName" type="text" name="buy:customerName" maxlength="200" /><script type="text/javascript">dojo.require('dijit.form.ValidationTextBox');</script><script type="text/javascript"><!--//--><![CDATA[//><!--
      Spring.addDecoration(new Spring.ElementDecoration( elementId : 'buy:customerName',    widgetType : 'dijit.form.ValidationTextBox',    widgetAttrs : { required : true, promptMessage : 'Du måste ange ditt namn'  }}));
    //--><!]]></script></td>
    To my point... As you see, the javascript is generated by sf tag inside the <td> table tag... That isnt good to have there. But I have in the header the following sorce code:

Code:
    <link href="/css/main.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/dijit/themes/tundra/tundra.css" /><script type="text/javascript" src="/resources/resources/spring/Spring.js"></script><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/css-framework/css/tools.css" /> 
    Why are the javascript inside the table. And is the any thing to move it out of that table?

//Jessica
    Last edited by Jejja; Jan 21st, 2009, 05:36 AM. Reason: added [code] tag

*bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump*

Comment

This is already solved in the upcoming 2.0.6 by the addition of an <sf:includScripts/> tag that will allow inclusion of the necessary JavaScript resources for the Spring Faces components in the <head> portion of the page.

Comment

Nice!

Any release date for 2.0.6?

Comment

We are optimistically targeting late this week. I would bet on next week at the very latest.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyg484 View Post
            We are optimistically targeting late this week. I would bet on next week at the very latest.
            Hey there! We are very stressed to get this release 2.0.6 otherwise we must use jquery. Is there a release date now? This is emergency.

Comment

Working...
            X