X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PortletRequestDataBinder

Where can I find org.springframework.web.bind.PortletRequestDataBin der?
    I could not find it in spring-web.jar (1.2 rc2)

Portlet MVC is in spring-webflow-support.jar.

Comment

True.
      But I was generally going thru the source code.. trying to compile and one of the portlet mvc classes org.springframework.web.portlet.SimplePortletFormC ontroller

where it could not find org.springframework.web.bind.PortletRequestDataBin der

Comment

Hi Sanika, I'm not sure what you are asking for, but anyway:
        • You can find the PRDB source code at sandbox: sandbox/src/org/springframework/web/bind/PortletRequestDataBinder.java

The build script of Spring doesn't have the needed tasks to package the Portlet MVC in its own jar file. We have added those tasks to our local copy, I have pasted them below.
        Code:
            <!--
              - TARGETS FOR PORTLET MVC RELEASE GENERATION
            -->
                <target name="portlet.jar" depends="sandbox.build,initdist"
                        description="Create jar with Portlet MVC classes only">

<delete file="$&#123;dist.dir&#125;/spring-portletmvc.jar"/>
                        <jar jarfile="$&#123;dist.dir&#125;/spring-portletmvc.jar">
                                <fileset dir="$&#123;sandbox.target.classes.dir&#125;">
                                        <include name="META-INF/**"/>
                                        <include name="org/springframework/web/portlet/**"/>
                                </fileset>
                                <manifest>
                                        <attribute name="Implementation-Title" value="$&#123;spring-webflow-title&#125;"/>
                                        <attribute name="Implementation-Version" value="$&#123;spring-version&#125;"/>
                                        <attribute name="Spring-Version" value="$&#123;spring-version&#125;"/>
                                </manifest>
                        </jar>
                </target>
                <target name="portlet.support.jar" depends="sandbox.build,initdist"
                        description="Create jar with Portlet MVC support classes">

<delete file="$&#123;dist.dir&#125;/spring-portletmvc-support.jar"/>
                        <jar jarfile="$&#123;dist.dir&#125;/spring-portletmvc-support.jar">
                                <fileset dir="$&#123;sandbox.target.classes.dir&#125;">
                                        <include name="META-INF/**"/>
                                        <include name="org/springframework/web/bind/**"/>
                                        <include name="org/springframework/web/multipart/**"/>
                                </fileset>
                                <manifest>
                                        <attribute name="Implementation-Title" value="$&#123;spring-webflow-title&#125;"/>
                                        <attribute name="Implementation-Version" value="$&#123;spring-version&#125;"/>
                                        <attribute name="Spring-Version" value="$&#123;spring-version&#125;"/>
                                </manifest>
                        </jar>
                </target>

Comment

Latest Portlet MVC Code

The latest release of the Portlet MVC Framework code is available at:
          http://opensource.atlassian.com/conf...ay/JSR168/Home

The contents of the sandbox are horribly out of date.

Comment

Working...
          X