X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any reasonable documentation ??

Ok, After so much agony trying to register on this forum.. oh man what a spammers, in india and russia they pay few dollars to people for retyping the magic captcha codes.. also if you made this with spring that is the probably the reason for registering agony in user experience.

Nevermind, I like some ideas about spring, especially the security, but the mvc and JS part sucks big time, and so the documentation.

I like dojo, and spend few years of mastering it, but now I have to make new project using the spring mvc, and whoa, there is some kind of "dojo" , or not? Is this dojo or "spring js" just another way to make desktop programmers life easier in web programming? Or to make WEB programmers life worse?

Where on the earth, can be found some quality reference, book or magic stick to find what where and who is bundled with this JS?. What themes are supported, what decorators what anything.

If everything would end on that I need to download full Dojo framework, and use it without spring, so why then spring js?

Also, I cannot find any deatails about what version of dojo is integrated with spring..

yes.. dojo version says 0.0.0 bravo !

Both dojo and spring has awful documentation, but.. dojo is getting better. When will you?

Comment

Working...
    X