X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Handling

Hi, Im trying to implement an error handling solution based on that described in the thread 'Spring Faces best practise for error handling' in my own system but failing to get any satisfactory results.

I'm using Eclipse with the Spring snap-in. When I specify the exception-handler tag Eclipse flags it with the message 'Reference Bean x cannot be found'. Although I have mentioned it in several of the config files.

If I ignore this error and run the web application within tomcat the application just hangs.

BTW. I've new to Spring and Web Flow so any help would be appreciated.

Sorry that this is a repeat of a reply I posted in the above thread. Just thought a new thread may get 'noticed' sooner.

Thanks Nick

I am also struggling with this problem
    Is there any solution?

Comment

me too... same problem..

Comment

i think my other thread have similarity... please allow me to post here the thread's link...

the webflow definition error that we are receiving is the cause of being not registered as a bean... our problem is on how to register an exception handler..

how to register custom FlowExecutionExceptionHandler? we are increasing finding this.

Comment

Working...
        X