X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HttpSession disappears at the end of the flow

I am having a problem with my HttpSession being cleared after my webflow has completed. I can see the session has a new id after the end state is reached. I do have a jsessionid cookie, so I shouldn't need to include the jsessionid in the URL - right?

So... does anyone have any ideas where the problem could lie (e.g. Tomcat or Spring) or what I could do to debug further. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

I would prefer to solve the real problem, not create a patch like using a FlowExecutionListener.

re

once i have a similar error, check if in some jsp or somewere you invalidate the session, in my case i make this error in my login page to force the user to login.

Comment

Thanks for giving me the 'dumb' answer which in this case was right!
      Code:
      <% request.getSession().invalidate(); %>
      Well, on the bright side I learnt a lot about the JSESSIONID cookie

Comment

Thanks so much

I'm currently working with a project just pass to me a few months ago using Spring ...

It drive me nuts that the session attributes is not working as expected .... spend me 2 days for debugging .... and you give me a big hint that the previous developer may invalidate the session in a wrong place ... and BINGO .... the problem solved.

Comment

Working...
        X