Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register Mock Services

Hello,

I have a question about the registration of beans in my test using serviceRegistry.registerBean(String beanName, Object bean).

If I'm correct I can use the code above to register a stub. This stub will be used instead of my business code when I run my test.

I don't know why but when I run my test my business code is used instead of my stub. Can someone help me with this problem?

Below you can see a piece of my test code and the beans my flowdefinition uses:

protected FlowDefinitionResource getFlowDefinitionResource()
    {
    return createFlowDefinitionResource(flowDir,"importServic eDesignflow.xml");
    }

protected void registerMockServices(MockFlowServiceLocatorservice Registry)
    {
    serviceRegistry.registerBean("serviceDesignHandler ", new
    ServiceDesignHandlerStub());
    }

=

<bean id="importServiceDesignAction" class="nl.ict.sce.mgt.designmanagement.ImportServi ceDesignAction">

<property name="formObjectClass" value="nl.ict.sce.mgt.designmanagement.ImportBacki ngBean">
    </property>

<property name="formObjectName" value="importBackingBean">
    </property>

<property name="serviceDesignHandler"> <ref bean="serviceDesignhandler"/>
    </property>
    </bean>

<bean id="serviceDesignhandler" class="nl.ict.sce.mgt.designmanagement.ServiceDesignHandlerImpl">

</bean>

Thanks,

Raoul

I don't know why but when I run my test my business code is used instead of my stub.
    Are you defining the "serviceDesignHandler" bean in an application context imported by the flow XML?
    If so, that's indeed a problem. I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago but have not yet had the time to fix the issue.

Erwin

Comment

I've created a JIRA issue to track this:
      http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...browse/SWF-307

Erwin

Comment

Hey Erwin,

Thanks for your reaction.
        What you said is exactly what I did.

Now I no longer import the application context of the serviceHandler in my flow XML. Instead I import it in the context of the dispatcher servlet.
        It works now.

I'm looking forward to the fix in the next release of SWF.

Greetings

Raoul

Comment

Working...
        X