Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to SWF: Problems running sample example

Hi,
    I downloaded SWF1.0 EA & tried to run the sample examples on tomcat 5.0.28.
    I ran 'ant dist' to generate WAR files for sample examples & i deployed the 'phonebook' example.
    I get the following error on clicking the hyperlink on 'Phone Book' on the index.jsp of this sample example.
    --------------------
    exception

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletExceptio n: Handler processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/webflow/execution/repository/continuation/SerializedFlowExecutionContinuation$FlowExecutionD eserializationException
    org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:832)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doService(DispatcherServlet.java:726)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.p rocessRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.d oGet(FrameworkServlet.java:350)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:689)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:802)

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/webflow/execution/repository/continuation/SerializedFlowExecutionContinuation$FlowExecutionD eserializationException
    org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.c ontinuation.SerializedFlowExecutionContinuationFac tory.createContinuation(SerializedFlowExecutionCon tinuationFactory.java:53)
    org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.c ontinuation.ContinuationFlowExecutionRepository.pu tFlowExecution(ContinuationFlowExecutionRepository .java:158)
    org.springframework.webflow.executor.FlowExecutorI mpl.launch(FlowExecutorImpl.java:158)

---------------------------

What is the problem here? Am i missing something? I tried with other SWF sample examples & got the same error for all.

Pl reply asap as i need to get started on a SWF based wizard application.

I would also like to hv some more sample examples particularly one of type 'shopping cart' which make use of SWF & DWR(Ajax) together. Pl help.

Thanks
    Arvind.

I'd recommend first trying using the latest release: 1.0 RC3. 1.0 EA was released in March, 1.0 RC3 a week ago.

Keith

Comment

Yes. I am now able to navigate through sample examples.
      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X