X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fsamara
    Are you going to post the source code for chapters 11 & 12 ? now since 1.0 has been released ?
    1.0 *final* has not yet been released

I did state that I would release the source code for the chapters, and I still haven't gotten around to it. I can only apologise.

One of the many reasons I have been delayed is that my wife and I were expecting our first born, who, after a hellish labour was born yesterday . Man, I love my wife; I have never been so proud of anyone in my life.

Anyways, hopefully I will have a bit more time in the coming weeks to get onto this.

Comment

Congrats, Colin!

Comment

Any progress on the source code for chapters 11 and 12? Just wondering, since the last update on this topic is about four months old and SWF 1.0RC4 has been released and the release of 1.0 final is scheduled for next week.

Comment

Oh I wish I had never written those darn chapters now

When SWF 1.0 final is released I will go through the extremely painful process of updating the errata. It might just be more efficient to re-release the updated two chapters rather than produce errata.

Man, I am not looking forward to this

Comment

Colin, are there any updates (source code or revised chapters) available yet?

Comment

Working...
            X