Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Upload Exception

Hi,

I'm currently working on a application that has file upload feature. This application is deployed in WebSphere 7. During testing, when I tried to upload an image with size 323kb, I encountered below exception.

[5/3/13 8:55:44:597 CST] 00000060 WSRdbManagedC W DSRA1300E: Feature is not implemented: javax.sql.PooledConnection.addStatementEventListen er
    [5/3/13 8:55:50:751 CST] 00000097 WSRdbManagedC W DSRA1300E: Feature is not implemented: javax.sql.PooledConnection.addStatementEventListen er
    [5/3/13 8:57:32:258 CST] 00000098 servlet E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper service SRVE0068E: Uncaught exception created in one of the service methods of the servlet dispatcher in application SunLinkOnline_ST. Exception created : org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletExceptio n: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.web.multipart.MultipartExcepti on: Could not parse multipart servlet request; nested exception is org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFil eUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Async operation timed out
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.p rocessRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:583)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.d oPost(FrameworkServlet.java:511)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:738)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:831)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.ser vice(ServletWrapper.java:1657)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.ser vice(ServletWrapper.java:1597)

Though the problem may point to websphere server handling of timeout or maybe connection problem with the server but I just want to make sure the problem is not caused by the file upload mechanism.

Thus anyone can explain what is the cause of below exception and how to resolve it or can be catched to reprocess it again. Attached is the full exception stack trace. Thanks in advance for all suggestions and comments. Thanks

Caused by: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFil eUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Async operation timed out
Working...
X