Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subflow in Spring Web Flow 2

Dear Friends,

I am using subflow of spring webflow 2. application is multi step like password reset. before we reset we need user to answer secret questions.

user enters user name/password and move to next screen to answer secret questions (if not answered), then move to change password.

secret question and change password screen are in subflow of login flow.

Problem I have is when user move to screen answer questions(which is subflow screen) and then hit enter after answers questions, it looses initial request context object and creates new request context object hence loosing existing variable from main flow ( login flow).

Its simple form with few values with post method. during load of view page we have same request context object. When we click on submit only then it creates new requestcontext object.

Not sure what is causing it to create new requestcontext object. Your guidance will be a great help

regards
    Harsh

Need More Info

Hi Khurana14,

Can you post the flow and subflow in question? Or at least the relevant snippets of the flows?

Originally posted by khurana14 View Post
    Dear Friends,

I am using subflow of spring webflow 2. application is multi step like password reset. before we reset we need user to answer secret questions.

user enters user name/password and move to next screen to answer secret questions (if not answered), then move to change password.

secret question and change password screen are in subflow of login flow.

Problem I have is when user move to screen answer questions(which is subflow screen) and then hit enter after answers questions, it looses initial request context object and creates new request context object hence loosing existing variable from main flow ( login flow).

Its simple form with few values with post method. during load of view page we have same request context object. When we click on submit only then it creates new requestcontext object.

Not sure what is causing it to create new requestcontext object. Your guidance will be a great help

regards
    Harsh

Comment

Working...
    X