X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring web flow + JQGrid

I have a view (JSP) which is displayed as part of a flow using Spring Web Flow, the view contains a JQGrid, which requires a RESTful service to populate/maintain itself.

Now the problem is that I am unable to access the flow scoped variables from the REST service as it is not part of the flow. I found a good link which suggests how we can access a flow variable from a spring controller:

http://ytoh.wordpress.com/2011/09/07...c-controllers/

So I can use this to populate the JQGrid, but I cannot use it for the CRUD operation. as the above link suggest:
    "Since Webflow stores snapshots of flow scoped objects when flow pauses in view states you always access a deserialized copy of your data in Spring MVC handlers. The consequence of this is that you cannot really change flow scoped variables in MVC ajax handlers"

Can someone suggest how I can achieve the CRUD operation of JQGrid inside a Spring web flow, such that I can also access the FlowScope.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Do you need more information about the proble ? Can some one please reply, to suggest if anyone has a similar scenario ?

Comment

I am facing the same problem did you manage to find a solution? If you did find a way could you post your solution. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
      X