Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restarting flow with a renderrequest in Liferay

Hello Guys,

i have a problem with the following Use-Case:

I have a working flow in one portlet in Liferay. This flow should be accessible from another portlet. And it should jump into a specific point of this flow. From the other Portlet i use following work-around for accessing the flow.

Code:
    <liferay-portlet:renderURL var="SELECT_ORGANISATION_ACCOUNT_ACTION"  plid="<%=dataEntryTargetPlid %>" portletName="<%=Constants.DATA_ENTRY_PORTLET_NAME %>" >
      		<portlet:param name="_flowId" value="dataentry-portlet-swf-flow2"></portlet:param>
      		<portlet:param name="_eventId" value="cancel2"/>
    </liferay-portlet:renderURL>
    cancel2 is a global transition in the flow, which redirects to an action state, figuring out which state should be a entered, depending on the parameters.
    I tried to do several improvements, but the problem is when i'm in this flow at a certain state in portlet a and switch to another portlet b, which redirects to the old one (a with the flow) the state of the flow a is still saved. My aim is that this renderrequest from portlet b should restart the flow and empty the flowscope or the conversationScope. Another possible solution would be to stop the flow when im leaving the portlet a. But i cant find a way to achieve this behaviour. Is there any Solution to start or stop flow from outside?

Thanks in Advance,

Andreas
Working...
X