Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to run Spring Web flow 2.3.1 with Oracle ADF 11.1.2.3

Hello,

I am trying to run Spring Webflow 2.3.1 with Oracle ADF 11.1.2.3 implementation of JSF 2.0. Is Spring Webflow going to support this implementation? I am really looking for a solution to user Oracle ADF 11.1.2.3 with Spring webflow 2.3.1.

Currently I am getting multiple exceptions and warning in the log like,

<SessionDataUpdateManager> <__getPageDataUpdateManager> cannot register active data when window has no name
    <DocumentRenderer> <_setPerViewStateSaving> The 'stateSaving' attribute is only supported with the Trinidad internal StateManager, but yours is: org.springframework.faces.webflow.FlowViewStateMan ager@73a17617

Exceptions while rendering f:view tag in the jspx page.

Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentClassicTagBase.findComponent(UIComponentClassicTagBase.java:684)
            at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentClassicTagBase.doStartTag(UIComponentClassicTagBase.java:1311)
            at com.sun.faces.taglib.jsf_core.ViewTag.doStartTag(ViewTag.java:197)

- Sujay
    Last edited by sujay@spring; Dec 14th, 2012, 08:53 AM.

Any updates? I need to fall back to older version of spring webflow 1.04. My test is working fine with this version. But I want to use latest version of Spring webflow 2.3.1.

- Sujay

Comment

Working...
    X