Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Render JSON as result of webflow execution (expression evaluation). Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render JSON as result of webflow execution (expression evaluation).

Hi Guys,

Quick question. I am working with webflow in an application and I need to render JSON as result of an evaluation expression.

My flow is defined in this way

Code:
    <view-state id="..." view="...">
     <transition on="paginate">
                <set name="requestScope.echo" value="requestParameters.sEcho" type="int" />
                <set name="requestScope.startIndex" value="requestParameters.iDisplayStart" type="int" />
                <set name="requestScope.pageSize" value="requestParameters.iDisplayLength" type="int" />

<evaluate expression="dashboardFlow.requestPage(requestScope.echo, requestScope.startIndex, requestScope.pageSize, flowScope.application, flowScope.statuses)" result="flowScope.result"/>
            </transition>
    </view-state>
    Is there any way to tell webflow to render the result of this expression evaluation?

I was trying to setup the ContentNegotiatingViewResolver to use jackson, but I cant find a way to tell webflow to serialize or render an specific result.

How do you solve this cases? What approach should I use?

Thanks!.

Maybe using: http://static.springsource.org/sprin...eaming-actions ?
    Which approach is the best for these cases?

I was taking a look to a lot of examples and all of them use the approach to render fragments (html fragments) but i need to return a Serialized object.
    Thanks!

Comment

• ctoohey
      ctoohey commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ever figure this out? I need to do the same thing and am searching...
      Thanks.
Working...
X