Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle FlowExecutionRestorationFailureException

Hi,

Currently I am facing issue in one of my project module. Please find the problem description and attached error log for your reference.

Problem Description:

When user keeps on changes the value in the input text box , getting ‘FlowExecutionRestorationFailureException’ in the console. As per the current code flow there are 3 subsequent Ajax calls are happening through Spring web flow on every key up event. If there are frequent changes in the input box then it started throwing exception and get stuck there. Could someone please help us to resolve this issue as soon as possible since it is critical and has to be fixed urgently.

Thanks and Regards,
    Balaji

Originally posted by Balaji_R
    Could someone please help us to resolve this issue as soon as possible since it is critical and has to be fixed urgently.
    If it is so critical and urgent I suggest you hire a consultant instead of relying on public forums where each is spending is spare/free time to solve problems...

One thing I wonder is why on earth do you want to do an ajax call on each keypress... If you want to simulate a DDOS attack that is the way to go (imagine 500 users typing in that text box)... This isn't so much a webflow problem as a problem that you do an ajax call on each and every keypress. I suggest google on how to do those things...

Comment

Working...
    X