Need help on Spring MVC + JSF2 + Webflow + RichFaces 4 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on Spring MVC + JSF2 + Webflow + RichFaces 4

Hi all, Im now working on a project that require me to migrate from the existing Spring MVC + JSP/tiles to Spring MVC + JSF2 + Webflow + RichFaces 4. So far I'm had all the necessary configuration by following online references and also the hotel booking rich faces example. Currently I'm having trouble doing @requestmapping and returning the model for my application. What I seen in the hotel booking rich faces application is that there's no controller class at all. Sorry, I'm a beginner, still learning Spring MVC and Webflow, can anyone explain to me why there are no controller class? The can be found in here

When I'm using Spring mvc controller, I'm required to give the specify uri path to map like for example:

@RequestMapping(value = "flows/user/search", method = RequestMethod.GET)
    public Model searchUser(Model model) {
    model.addAttribute("UserBean", userService.findAll());
    return model;
    But for example when I type
    <a href="user">click</a>
    in my intro.xhtml, it will go to my user flow and the current url will be http://localhost:8080/Webflowapp/spr...execution=e1s1
    For my @requestmapping, how can I can map this url to return model and view?

To summarize, I'm not sure whether I'm on the right track by reusing the existing @Controller to integrate with webflow. Sorry for the wall of text, any advise will be appreciated.
    Attached Files