X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on Spring MVC + JSF2 + Webflow + RichFaces 4

Hi all, Im now working on a project that require me to migrate from the existing Spring MVC + JSP/tiles to Spring MVC + JSF2 + Webflow + RichFaces 4. So far I'm had all the necessary configuration by following online references and also the hotel booking rich faces example. Currently I'm having trouble doing @requestmapping and returning the model for my application. What I seen in the hotel booking rich faces application is that there's no controller class at all. Sorry, I'm a beginner, still learning Spring MVC and Webflow, can anyone explain to me why there are no controller class? The booking-richfaces.zip can be found in here

When I'm using Spring mvc controller, I'm required to give the specify uri path to map like for example:

Code:

@RequestMapping(value = "flows/user/search", method = RequestMethod.GET)
    public Model searchUser(Model model) {
    model.addAttribute("UserBean", userService.findAll());
    return model;
    }
    Attachment
    But for example when I type
    Code:
    <a href="user">click</a>
    in my intro.xhtml, it will go to my user flow and the current url will be http://localhost:8080/Webflowapp/spr...execution=e1s1
    For my @requestmapping, how can I can map this url to return model and view?

To summarize, I'm not sure whether I'm on the right track by reusing the existing @Controller to integrate with webflow. Sorry for the wall of text, any advise will be appreciated.
    Attached Files
Working...
X