Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have edited the original post, there was an important bug. The constructor of PersistentConversation should be like this:

Code:
    	public PersistentConversation(ConversationId id, String flowName) {
    		this.id = id;
    		this.attributes = new HashMap<Object, Object>();
    		this.attributes.put("name", flowName);
    	}
    Hence, the PersistentConversationManager class is affected in the method beginConversation(ConversationParameters conversationParameters):

Code:
    PersistentConversationHelper.createConversation(new PersistentConversation(convId, conversationParameters.getName()));
    Now the persistent conversation implementation allows as many different flows as required.

Regards.

Comment

• vutbao
      vutbao commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Alejandro,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to post your solution. It works for me.

One thing I notice:
      There should be a clean up strategy for the custom db table, web_flow_conversations. If users keep create new flows without completing them (adding data to the table without deleting them), this can be trouble.

Again, thank you very much for posting your solution. It is very helpful to me.

Thank you so much Alejandro..for finding time to explain so nicely and providing me with code snippets. I been too busy & l work on this functionality this weekend and will reach you again if questions.

Originally posted by alejandrogarciaseco View Post
    I have edited the original post, there was an important bug. The constructor of PersistentConversation should be like this:

Code:
    	public PersistentConversation(ConversationId id, String flowName) {
    		this.id = id;
    		this.attributes = new HashMap<Object, Object>();
    		this.attributes.put("name", flowName);
    	}
    Hence, the PersistentConversationManager class is affected in the method beginConversation(ConversationParameters conversationParameters):

Code:
    PersistentConversationHelper.createConversation(new PersistentConversation(convId, conversationParameters.getName()));
    Now the persistent conversation implementation allows as many different flows as required.

Regards.

Comment

Can anyone tell me about this error?... "The Tomcat installation directory is not valid. It is missing expected file or folder tijars".

Comment

Working...
      X