Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to add service bean to my WebFlow Project.

I am trying to add a service bean to my web flow project but I am getting the following error:

Code:
    2012-07-24 15:20:47,746 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping#0': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.uftwf.service.helloworld.TestServiceImpl] for bean with name 'testService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring/services.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.uftwf.service.helloworld.TestServiceImpl
    Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.uftwf.service.helloworld.TestServiceImpl] for bean with name 'testService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring/services.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.uftwf.service.helloworld.TestServiceImpl
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:527)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
    I know its saying it cant find the class but the class is in the package.. below is a link to my war with the source. let me know what you think it can be.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mojqctfqk...oWorldFlow.war
Working...
X